Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

DMMd - Virus and Trip's ROUTE


Okay, so before the main deal, let's head first to VIRUS AND TRIP.

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC BAD ENDING.
SO DON'T EXPECT A GOOD ONE FROM THEM...BUT THIS IS GOOD, REALLY YUMMY.

*****

THEY ARE NOT TWINS, well, that's what they said. They both have blond hair and matching blue eyes. But more or less, I want them as twins. So, they are yakuza members, specifically, they seem like the heads. Virus is the slim typed one, he wears a pair glasses and blazers. His tie is checkered, he wears a pair of black pants, same color as his blazers. And white shoes. He looks like a pretty decent guy, he's totally cute.

Trip is a pretty built character. His hair is spiky as well. Though he look like Virus, he is more taller and more manly that the other one. His voice is pretty serious and I just love it whenever he greets Aoba and all. He wears an outfit kinda similar to a bartender, just think of Shizou of DRRR!, black tie, checkered blazer and pants and white boots.

****

THEIR ROUTE:

Shake her off
Protect Ren
Not really
Are you a magician?
Fight back
I hear someone on the stairs
No way
Call out to Noiz
Don't listen to him
Hold Ren
Call out to him
Did you really hear me?
Open bag
Peek at what Noiz is doing
Search for Clear
Approach Koujaku
Listen to Mink

(so yeah, just think of Ren most of the time and when the choices are not about him just pick a random one but not the same character on the same time.)

(here's the question after the translation)
up
down
down
up

(here's the main questions)
UP
UP

****
THEIR ROUTE IS CONNECTED TO REN, so you'll get them after all the main SEME. AHAHA~!!

****
Photo from DMMd White Day

Okay, these two are like Aoba's friends for quite some time now...hmm...two years, you could say. And Aoba updates them, talks to them, greet them when something comes up or what. Virus and Trip are always there for Aoba AS THAT FUCKING DECENT GOOD FRIEND but then the fucking reality is just too much I nearly cried but the ending is sooo fucking sexy! i love it without a doubt.

PAST:

They knew everything about Aoba but still since Aoba was lost for some years, they had doubts and watched him from afar.While battling at Rhyme, Aoba used his SCRAP to another participant and ended up killing him at the process, Virus and Trip took this opportunity to take hold of him. They erased his memories about almost everything which caused Aoba's breakdown, SCRAP's power at lost, and headaches. They didn't tell anything to Toue for the fact that they want Aoba for themselves.

They both remained as Aoba's FRIENDS until they got the right opportunity to take hold of him and that opportunity became the one that is when Aoba entered Opal Tower.

PRESENT:

While finding some parts for Ren, Aoba entered a room where he suddenly heard voice. Same voices from his dream once. Until some figures showed up infront of him. Memmbers of Morphine together with Virus and Trip with the logo of the group. He can't cope up with his feelings and just want to beat them up.

AUTOMATIC BAD ENDING:

Trip beat up Aoba and Aoba didn't choose to fight back, well yeah, this is a bad ending so just surrender...AHAHAHA~!!!

Okay. So Virus and Trip didn't hand over Aoba to Toue but instead brought him to their place where they 'confess' to Aoba. Aoba was knocked down once again.

Six months had passed, Aoba was still under Virus and Trip. They mentioned that they do not need any more chains or collars for Aoba unlike before where he usually struggles and fights back for his freedom. I think Trip mentioned something about Aoba's hair, they seem to be planning to cut it. At the end of the scene, Aoba cried a little as he thinks of when can he leave that place...(for me, that's like paradise)

Well...ahh...Aoba became a sex toy or something like that...

***
AHHH~ So yeah, this is like my favorite ending so far~ I really love how they made it into 3P...I wanna see more on Re:connect..
(c)Nitro+Chiral

20 comments:

  1. I've done all the main routes, got some good and bad endings but I can't seem to see the options for this route when I replayed! TTATT so sad I wanna try this route! Any suggestions or tips on how to make the options like "help ren" appear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to me too. Hmm..after you finish all the main/common routes - be sure to start all over again. DO NOT use the save/load menu to go back to the previous start or so.

      PLAY IT AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING. If you find that boring, you can press "N" and it will automatically stop at the CHOOSE menu. :)

      If that still didn't work - you probably missed one ending. Ex. You finished a specific route but didn't finish the credits and just exited - that wont be recorded I think...

      Delete
    2. OH i think i did that for one of them, exiting before credits finished, but i dont remember which one lool here i go again --". Thanks for the tip though!

      Delete
  2. Sorry, but uh, is this Ren's route? Or the common route? I've been trying to how to get the common route / Ren's route. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The COMMON ROUTE in here is at the "Listen to Mink" or in the other characters - the part BEFORE they see the insane version of Mizuki.

      *COMMON ROUTE is the normal - routes. Every character will have them. The choices serves as a guide on who you want to get an ending with. (just think of the character you want to)

      COMMON ROUTE and REN'S route are not the same

      This is the unlocked routes : REN and VIRUS & TRIP's routes. You'll get this route after you finished all other four characters route:
      *Koujaku
      *Clear
      *Noiz
      *Mink
      ******all their good and bad endings. :)

      After that. Repeat the game from the beginning. Do NOT load it. START all over to play Ren's and the TWIN's part.

      New choices will appear then, starting at the first ryhme fight with Noiz and so on and so forth~ :3 Just think about Ren at the choices~

      hope that helps~ (this is soo long~ gomen!)

      Delete
    2. And also, I didn't publish Ren's ROUTE.

      1st. It's a lot of spoiler
      2nd. It's sooo long. *A*
      3rd. The H-scene is sooooo good. I cried...

      Gomenkudasaaaaiii~ \(*A*)/

      Delete
    3. Ah, I see ~ I've been trying to find how to play Ren's route. And, I think I am, cause all the choices up there, the new ones for Ren, I have.

      I have played all of the other routes, good and bad endings and all. So, I was just confused on if Virus and Trip's route was also the 'same' as Ren's route.

      Thank you for answering.

      Delete
  3. i already played rens route and i cant seem to get the twins route, its sorta frustrating. could someone help me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh~ you probably made a wrong choice when TRIP is beating you up.
    *The part where Aoba found himself at a laboratory room and started hearing voices. Then Virus and Trip showed up.

    When Trip is beating Aoba - two choices will appear, choose the 1st Option/Upper choice for the two questions that will appear, that's the twins route, choosing the other option will lead you to Ren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When im in the part when aobs used scrap to himself, the screen just went black and an alarm just keeps on alarming is this normal? (Im aiming for the 2nd bad ending)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't get it!! I tried so hard because I had to repeat Noiz's route because I didn't got the 2 bad ending, then I tried three times but the mains semes keep coming! >:C And I don't think I skipped the credits of any route, because when I clicked the screen, the credits kept going! TT-TT Whyyyy?! Kill me please(?
    Anyway thank you for all the guides<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~

      Did you make sure to repeat / start the game from the very beginning without loading anything from your Load Panel? Because I'm pretty sure that new choices will appear.

      *Once the characters (main characters) appeared on your main menu screen - when you finished an ending, I think that automatically means that you can go on to the next ones. :)

      Delete
  7. Hello, thank you VERY VERY MUCH for your hard work in summarizing all the routes! But will you also summarize Ren's ruote? I'm really curios, particularly because I don't understand why the bad ending is Ren eating the poor Aoba! I wanted to cry, poor baby!!
    I don't have the game, so I don't know anything, sigh...
    Thank you again!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!! I'm really thankful for your help :') ..but i've got some problems with Virus and Trip! I completed all bad and good endings and i still can't go on with the twins' route!! I started from the beginning, i tried the options that you wrote and also the 2 final choices (one time i decided the 2 up and the other time the 2 down to see if anything would have changed)...Everytime i get at Ren's part, when Aoba has to click yes or no on the red screens, and then i finish with Ren's bad or good endings! D: sorry if i'm dumb and i can't go onXD thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~

      That's quite odd. I've never had that kind of experience but are you using the updated version (the FULL translation from Aarinfantasy) or the half version (this one, half translated)?

      But try this route; this is after the translation: up, down, up, down, up, up
      If you have the FULL English, it's:
      >I feel sorry
      >Feel very relieved
      >Answer Ren
      >Get Flustered
      >Use the power
      >I don’t have the energy to hold out

      but more or less, it's the last two options that will decide the route for Virus and Trip & with Rens.

      *Because the last option "I don't have the energy to hold out" Aoba will faint, if he "Continue to resist" he will try to keep himself conscious and Koujaku and the others will just come to save him~ :3

      I hope this helps~ *u*)/

      Delete
  9. WHALE THEN!I actually like virus more then trip,my friend tanya likes noiz,and my friend Izzy likes aoba,and my friend Amanda likes clear,and my best friend Madison likes ren...SORRY,IM GETTING DISTRACTED!...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i finished playing all the good routes do i still have to olay the bad ones in order to get the special routes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You don't need to play the bad routes in order to get the special / true ending.
      Just a reminder, the special route is connected to Virus and Trip's ending. So if you chose the wrong ones, you'll get the bad ending (Virus and Trip's)

      Delete
  11. If i finished playing all the good routes do i still have to olay the bad ones in order to get the special routes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, iveI played ALL the game including Ren, virus&trip route but I can't seem to get the last cg in the gallery >check gallery>other>check 15 did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete